New clients often ask us how our staffing and recruiting process works. Below we outline our typical clients, and the steps we follow to help them meet their goals of finding the best candidates for their business goals and company culture.
1) We schedule a meeting to discuss your needs.
2) We then send a contractor resume submission agreement that includes an estimated bill rate range, and our partial retainer deposit to get started. Please Note: Our required deposit will be applied as a credit to your first invoice for the hours worked by the new contractor.
3) Once the agreement is signed and deposit received, we begin to source contractor candidates for you to review.
4) If there is a contractor you’re interested in, we arrange either a phone interview or onsite interview.
5) If your team decides to hire the contractor, we then send a contractor agreement that outlines their start date, hourly bill rate, and the length of the contract assignment. Our mark-ups are usually 40-45% depending on the length of the assignment. This margin covers Workers Compensation Insurance, Employee Liability Insurance, Department of Labor and Employment Fee’s, Unemployment Insurance Benefits Fee’s, and any other insurance requirements.
6) All invoices for contractor hours worked will be due within 14 days from date of send.
I found Chris via Google Search. We needed to source and hire quality candidates and he has delivered! He is very knowledgeable about the job market and the best approach finding qualified, desirable candidates. He created a solution for our company and delivered results. Plus he’s super easy to work with and he understands the challenges we face filling open positions.
Our experience with Expect Technical Staffing has been nothing but pleasant. Chris delivered quality and professional candidates in a timely manner. His urgency with every matter does not go unnoticed. I highly recommend this staffing agency to anyone looking for assistance in their onboarding process.